Africa is a great winter cruise destination, given that the summer there opposes our winter here. This is the world's second largest continent. Spanning approximately 11.7 million sq miles, it is a marvel or nature and an expansive and beautiful landscape. It actually covers six percent of the Earth's total surface and around 20 percent of the total land area! With an astonishing 1.1 billion people as of 2013, it comprises roughly 15% of the world's entire population. This beautiful continent is surrounded by the Indian Ocean to the southeast, the Mediterranean Sea to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west.
The climate of Africa fluctuates between tropical to subarctic on its highest peaks. Its northern half is primarily arid and deserts, while its central and southern areas comprise of both amazing savanna plains and incredibly dense jungle regions. Africa is the hottest continent on the planet and 60% of the entire land surface is made up of deserts and drylands. The climate here in winter means that for a Brit, it's the perfect place to enjoy a winter cruise and not miss any of our summers at home! Call us for more info on winter cruise deals to Africa on 01737 646417.
Cruises that travel in and around Africa
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >