A Red Sea cruise, or cruise and stay holiday is a great way to visit some of the World's most incredible and beautiful treasures. Complemented by a lovely climate all year round, a cruise to the Red Sea is a great way to combine enjoying some winter sun with visits to Jordan and Egypt's fascinating Archaeological sites. Egypt is encircled by dry, sandy desert plains and it is located in the north east of Africa. The River Nile flows all the way from the mountains of East Africa to the Mediterranean Sea and has been provider of thriving life and prosperity for Egypt for millennia, ensuring the soil is fertile and creating a huge valley where communities have been able to thrive and expand, meaning cities have been built here from the earliest times.
If that wasn’t enough, the Red Sea itself offers amazing clear coral reefs, absolutely packed with marine live and tropical fish. Including an excursion to the Red Sea is highly recommended. Clear, tranquil waters allow you to spot tropical fish with ease, majestic stingrays and diversely colourful coral. Find out the key ports of call we cover by calling us on our free phone number and check out some great itineraries for River Nile and other cruises to the Red Sea that we can provide.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >