The Caribbean is a popular cruise and stay destination, having a beautiful group of islands all situated in the caribbean Sea, sheltered to West by Central America, and leading out to the Atlantic on the eastern side. With more than 7000 islands and 25 recognised countries or states, there is a great diversity of food, language, culture, history and people.
With a warm and often humid climate, the majority of the Caribbean is considered to be in the tropics, and this gives year round warm or hot conditions. However there is also a hurricaine season which runs from June to November, these storms bring a vast amount of rain and strong wind conditions.
We have a wide variety of cruise deals that take in most of the Caribbean islands, smaller ships will visit some of the more unusal ports of call, and the big favourites tend to feature with all the cruise lines. So why not organise yourself a dream Caribbean cruise, with the possibly of a stay on one of the islands also, we offer all sorts of Caribbean holidays, so enquire with us now. Call us for up to date offers and cruise deals to the Caribbean on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Caribbean
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >