So what’s waiting for the family, if you decide to make the Bahamas one of the stops in your cruise holiday? Well, we hardly know where to start!
This captivating clutch of islands of the Caribbean (over 700 of them in total, but –thankfully, unless you’re planning to jump ship and live in the area, which is a temptation we must admit – only several of them are much more than cays and islets, which are of course quite beautiful to behold anyway) really offer so much to any visitor to them.
- Beyond the seemingly endless array of stunning beaches in the Bahamas, there’s so much which will thrill both the young and…shall we say, the young at heart, equally.
The now world-famous Pig Beach can be found here, in the district of the islands known as Exuma – and any time you all spend in the company of these remarkable animals, in quite stunning surrounds, is sure to be quite unforgettable. But then we could easily say the same of a visit to the Ardastra Gardens of Nassau, and Paradise Island’s Predator Lagoon. And then there’s The Dolphin Experience which is offered up by Grand Bahama Island – almost wherever you go in these islands, you’ll find wonderful wildlife and sublime scenery to go with it.
- But also too, attractions of a different kind such as Nassau’s Aquaventure Water Park and Fort Montagu on New Providence Island and the Wyannie Malone Museum on Great Abaco Island and…well, we could go on for some time! However, it’s not our wish to delay you any longer from contacting us about a trip which takes in the Bahamas – and really, we’d also like to preserve some of its surprises! You’ll find there’s so many here, and we know you’ll just love all that these islands can give you. So why not contact us today?
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >