The Bahamas is located in the western Atlantic Ocean, slightly north of Cuba. It extends 760 miles from the coast of Florida on the northwest almost to Haiti on the southeast. Contrary to popular belief, it is not geographically located in the Caribbean.
The two main islands of the Bahamas are New Providence, where the capital city of Nassau is located, and Grand Bahama. The remaining islands are generally called either the "Family Islands" or the "out islands."
Nassau is the capital city of the Bahamas, and it is bustling with city life. From restaurants to nightlife to casinos, Nassau is the place to go if you’re looking for a holiday with daytime sunshine and sparkling nightlife. Take in the beach and pool scene by day; then at night enjoy amazing cuisine at some of the best local restaurants, clubs and casinos.
Cruises that travel in and around Bahamas
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >