Barbados is a great cruise destination. The tale of two coasts, the east looks just like an Atlantic coast that you would view in Spain, or possibly even England. Rough crashing waves, vast empty beaches, craggy rocks sticking out and a fairly fierce wind most of the time, the East coast is all to familiar. Then just cross the island, literally 10 miles, and find a complete different story. The west coast with its postcard Caribbean beaches, slow gentle waves lapping at the shoreline and soft warm golden sands couldn’t be more different.
This vast contrast is obviously a geographical creation, but it makes an interesting contrast on an island that's so small you can drive round it in a day. The people of this island are warm and hospitable, and nothing is too much, especially when family and children are involved, which is reassuring if you decide to disembark whilst on a cruise and stay holiday. Travel is safe and easy, and you must experience a Ragga bus before you leave, this local transport link is fantastic, with huge speakers pumping out the best of the islands own take on drum and bass.
Visit one of the nature reserves, eat at one of many worldwide famous restaurants, swim with turtles, look out for the celebrities that visit and live on the island or just wind down on one of the numerous sandy beaches. Whatever you do, you are guaranteed fond memories and a great time on one of the best islands the Caribbean has to offer. Call us for up to date offers and cruise deals to Barbados on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Barbados
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >