Cuba is a an exotic and very unique place and a great cruise and stay or cruise destination. Columbus discovered Cuba in 1492 on a sailing back to Spain, and you can now discover the delights of Cuba this year.
The island is huge, with so many places of great interest, but the common theme across the country is friendly people, amazing beaches, period Spanish architecture, the love of music, cigars and natural beauty. This is one island where the beautiful beaches are by no means the only attraction. A truly cultural jewel, Cuba tempts travellers with its, lively rum bars, charm, tobacco plantations and revolutionary monuments.
Havana is the biggest city in Cuba and it's country’s capital. A worthy recommendation to visit if you decide to disembark on a cruise and stay holiday. With over 11 million people making this the most populated part of the Caribbean, liveliness is certainly in abundance here! Call us for more info on including Havana as part of your cruise and stay holiday. Feel free to give us a call for more info on Cuba and to book your winter cruise deal on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >