What can Martinique offer you? Well, we don’t think we really need to mention the array of amazing beaches you’ll find out here, as Martinique is rightly famous for them, or indeed the obviously perfect weather you’ll be soaking up as you lie on them - but we guess if you were in any doubt whatsoever about making this idyllic island one of the stops on your cruise of the Caribbean, we hope we’ve reassured you with this that it’s a place which is very much as paradise-like as its reputation suggests!
But the wonderful thing is – as if this wasn’t enough - there’s so much else to Martinique too, all of which we’re sure will delight you.
Historical attractions like its Banana Museum, and le Memorial de l'AnseCaffard (a fascinating monument recognising those who died in a shipwreck in 1830); incredible scenery, such as that to be found at le Jardin de Balata, and les Gorges de la Falaise (with its quite remarkable waterfall); opportunities to see the island in so many interesting ways, such as on horseback, or a rail journey courtesy of le Petit Train Cyparis Express; at the right time of year there’s even the chance of seeing dolphins cavorting off the coast…
And this is barely the beginning of it in Martinique, so although we know you’ll find so much to enjoy elsewhere in the Caribbean too, don’t skip over those amazing place if you can at all help it! We know you’ll just love it here.
So if you can’t find the perfect cruise package online, contact our team of experts and they’ll come up with it for you.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >