If you make Martinique one of the stopovers in your Caribbean cruise holiday (and we hope, if you do need some convincing to do just that, we’ll have accomplished this task by the time you’re finished reading this), you’re really in for some special experiences when you come to this island.
Just for a start, any time you spend on perhaps any of the many great beaches the island has to offer will provide cherished memories we think – but especially so if you take yourself to the more secluded spots like AnseCouleuvre and Etang des Salines.
Then, there’s some of the other, more green than golden though no less impressive, natural wonders the island can offer up, such as the areas of le Piton du Carbet and the Caravelle Peninsula – what you see in these places, and so many more besides, will live long in the memory.
And with both whales and dolphins to see at the right time of the year, and so many exciting ways to explore Martinique, such as a ride on le Train des Plantations, you’re really going to rack up so many great memories because of this special place.
- But as wonderful as all of this is, with one of our luxury cruise packages we can absolutely make sure that your whole experience out here becomes even more exceptional. Treated like a VIP visitor to the island throughout your stay, it’s that one added thing – quite honestly, the only thing Martinique leaves for us to do – which will turn a great holiday into a completely unforgettable one.So why not contact us about a luxury package today?
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >