Central America is a great cruise, or cruise and stay holiday destination, with a fascinating mix of varied countries, across different terrains and two contrasting coastlines. With the rough and harsh Pacific Ocean along the Western side of the region and the soft warm Caribbean Sea on the East, there really is an extreme difference.
You can view or climb volcanoes, trek in unspoilt rainforests, explore old colonial towns that haven’t really changed much since the days of the great conquistadors, spot wildlife in national parks or view one of the many ancient ruins of the Aztecs or Mayans.
There is really is so much to do in Central America, and it is often overlooked due to the size and fame of its Northern and Southern relatives. Whether you cruise the coastline of Central America, or just use the region as a base before you visit the Caribbean or North America, we are sure Central America will appeal to you!
Cruises that travel in and around Central America
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >