Voyage on what clued up cruise and stay travellers consider a once in a lifetime experience, cruising ocean to ocean via the incredible Panama Canal. Sail through the world renowned series of locks that altered the course of history with an absolute marvel of modern engineering. Cruisers can enjoy pampering all the way, taking advantage of professional onboard service, spacious staterooms, and amazing award-winning cuisine.
The Panama Canal opened in 1914 and was a dream over 400 years in the making. An epic man-made feat which also changed the world in the process. There really is no better way to discover this marvellous wonder than to take a cruise right through it. Condé Nast Traveller actually named the Canal among its top "Where To Go" destination. Ashore there is everything from beautifully animal sound tracked Costa Rican rainforests to mysterious old world cities like Cartagena that revive history and the Age of Exploration. Call us on our free phone number for more info and to book your cruise deal to the Panama Canal.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >