The Black sea is becoming a popular destination for a cruise and stay holiday. Just like the rich treasures found in its cities and ports, Black Sea cruises are considered one of the best kept secrets in the world of cruise holidays. Located in the far east of Europe, the Black Sea is bordered by six countries: Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Turkey, The Ukraine and Russia. It's also linked to the Mediterranean via the Bosphorus and Dardanelles Strait.
A cruise to this incredible land promises a wealth of unique experiences, leaving you with a much deeper understanding of each of the charming people and interesting places that you visit. A Black Sea cruise offers a very unique opportunity to explore a location which still offers a lot of mystique. You can enjoy the amazing ancient treasures, stand in awe before the incredible palaces and admire the incredible architectural masterpieces. Here you will be greeted by lively folklore performances when you venture ashore. Call us on our free phone number for more information or to book your cruise deal to the Black Sea.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >