The Canary Islands are a great cruise, or cruise and stay holiday destination. The islands are probably the nearest holiday area to the UK that have guaranteed fine weather during the length of our winter, no wonder they are also known as the Fortunate Islands. With reliable winter weather it is no wonder that some or all of the islands appear on many of the cruise ships itineraries.
The islands are located south west of the Spanish mainland, but are geographically closer to Africa, and comprise of seven islands including Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fueteventura. The landscapes of each of the main islands varies hugely also due to the differing micro-climates that are to be found on them.
Here there are beautiful archipelago's sands, the climate and natural attractions, including the Teide National Park, Mount Teide and Maspalomas in Gran Canaria, which make it a major tourist destination with over 12 million tourists per year, especially Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria. The islands have a subtropical climate, with long warm summers and moderately warm winters. Call us for up to date offers and cruise deals to the Canary Islands on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >