A cruise and stay or cruise holiday in Southern Europe is a great choice. Greece resides here and consists of a beautifully mountainous peninsular mainland, protruding out into the ocean at the southern side of the Balkans, finishing at the Peloponnese peninsula and strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa & Asia.
Greece features an incredible number of islands, ranging between 1,200 and 6,000, depending on how an 'island' is defined of course. 227 of these beautiful islands are inhabited. Crete is the largest and most populated island and Euboea is separated from the mainland by the 60 mile wide Euripus Strait, which is the second largest, followed by Lesbos and Rhodes.
The vast majority of holiday makers that visited Greece in 2007 came from Europe, numbering over 12 million, while the most visitors of a single nationality were Brits (2.6 million), followed closely by the Germans (2.3 million). The most popular region to visit in Greece is Central Macedonia, which swallows up 18% of the country's total tourist flow (amounting to over 3 million tourists). It's definitely a popular choice, and you only have to visit Greece once to find out why! Feel free to give us a call for more information on Greece and to book your great value cruise deal on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Greece
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >