The island of Rhodes is ideally located for a cruise and stay holiday in the Eastern Mediterranean between the Aegean Sea and the coast of the Middle East, as well as Cyprus and Egypt, the meeting point of three continents. Rhodes has a nice hot summer with a Mediterranean climate. The economy here is tourist-oriented, and the most developed sectors are service orientated. Tourism has greatly elevated Rhodes economically, compared to the rest of Greece in recent times.
Throughout its long history the different people who settled on Rhodes left their mark in all aspects of the island's culture: art, language, architecture. Its strategic position brought to the island great wealth and made the city of Rhodes one of the leading cities of the ancient Greek world.
Rhodes is the largest island in the Dodecanese, and its capital Rhodes town is one of the most beautiful places to explore during your holiday on the island. This charming old Town, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most extensive and best-preserved medieval towns in Europe. Call us for more info and to book your cruise deal to Rhodes on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >