The world’s most Northerly capital city, Reykjavik is packed full of history and culture and a great cruise and stay destination. It is located on the South Western shores of the island. Whilst the city has been on record since 870 AD it wasn’t really until the late 16th century that the Danes started to develop the city as a bustling trading port.
The American army built what is nowadays the main International airport during the time they were there during the Second World War. Today visitors fly in from around the globe to visit this tiny capital (120,000 population), and it’s easy to see why, with so much natural beauty to be seen out and around the capital city, not to mention the Northern lights phenomenon.
We like to use Reykjavik as a stop off on one of our American based cruises, so next time you are wanting to cruise from Florida or New York why not ask us about a quick break in Reykjavik, either on your outward journey or when you are returning home. The city is great for breaking up a boring transatlantic flight, and it’s another tick off your traveller destination hit list! Call us for more info and to book your cruise deal to Reykjavik on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >