Florence is a fantastic cruise and stay holiday destination. It is the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, one of the most powerful and important cities in Europe after the so called Dark Ages. Its name even lead to a currency being produced, the Gold Florin drove the economy of the town, as it became a significant place on the map.
The city produced countless pieces of artwork, literature, architecture, scientists and explorers, you will be able to view evidence of all these as you journey around the many museums, galleries, churches and buildings of Florence today.
If you are visiting for the day on a cruise and stay, make sure you see the statue of David in the Galleria del'Accadmia, the famous dome on the Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiore, the National Museum del Bargello - full of sculpture by artists such as Donatello and Michelangelo, the Ulfizzi Gallery - huge collection of Renaissance master pieces, and of course the world famous Ponte Vecchio, with its charm and numerous shops. Call us for more info and to book your cruise on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >