Italy is a great cruise holiday destination. It is surrounded along the west, east and south by the Mediterranean, whilst the top of the country leads straight in to the mountains of the Alps. Italy is a peninsular, and is completed with two large Mediterranean islands, Sicily and Sardinia.
Italy enjoys a predominantly Mediterranean (mild) climate with a cooler climate to the north and a hot and dry climate in the south. Italy's coasts are pleasant almost all year, although swimming is usually limited to summer months. Much of Italy is very hot in summer and summer is the height of the holiday season. Indicative of it's popularity, tourism is one of the fastest growing and most profitable sectors of the national economy, with over 43 million international tourist arriving every year, and total receipts that are estimated at over $38 billion in 2010. Italy is both the fifth most visited country in the world and the highest tourism earner!
Each Italian region, of which there are 20, has its own distinct culture, people and most importantly its own cuisine. Which town or region of Italy you decide to combine with a cruise we are sure you will enjoy it! Feel free to give us a call for more information on Italy and to book your great value cruise deal on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Italy
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >