Malta has been the 'prize' of many an empire. Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Normans, all the great powers fought to preside over the strategically located island, which has created a rich cultural heritage. The capital Valletta, 'silent city' Mdina, delightful scenery and villages - choices here are varied.
Valletta is a fantastic cruise, or cruise and stay land visit destination. It is the capital of Malta, affectionately known as "Il-Belt" in English meaning "The City" in Maltese. It is situated in the central-eastern part of the island of Malta with it's eastern coast having easy access to the Marsamxett Harbour and its western coast in the beautiful Grand Harbour. This amazing historical city has a population of 6,675. Valletta is the actually the second southernmost capital of the EU member states after Nicosia in Cyprus.
Don't miss the impressive sight of Valletta's massive stone fortifications as you enter the Grand Harbour, a legacy to the Crusaders and an important part of the capitals dramatic history. Feel free to give us a call for more information on Valleta and to book your cruise deal on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >