Monaco is officially the second smallest country in the world after the Vatican City, its well known for its rich and famous inhabitants, the casino and the yearly grand prix. With everything going on, it is a fantastic cruise and stay holiday destination. Although it is an independent state in Europe, it is not in the EU, but offers the free euro zone customs (ie you can enter the country from France without a passport), and uses the Euro as its currency.
One of Monaco's main income is of course derived from tourism. Each year thousands of foreigners are attracted to the incredible casino (of which the local citizens are prohibited from) and a very pleasant climate.
Whilst staying in Monte Carlo, you can visit the world famous grand casino, the 100 year old oceanography museum, watch the changing of the guards at the Grimaldi's Royal residence at Le Rocher, visit the exotic gardens or take a scenic helicopter ride along the French Riviera! Call us for up to date cruise deals to Monaco on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Monaco
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >