Norway is a thin long country situated in the far North West of Europe, with a population of about 5 million this country has some of the best natural scenery to be found in Europe. Its ragged 400 mile long coastline has been attracting cruise holidaymakers for years, and it is very easy to see why. Amazing natural fjords and an abundance of wildlife have always drawn holidaymakers and tourists to this region.
So why not look for one of our many cruise and stay options to this amazing country and see for yourself why this country attracts so many visitors every year.
Cruises that travel in and around Norway
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >