The largest city in Andalusia, a rich port, a cosmopolitan center amidst the idyllic countryside of Spain's southern region: Málaga is a great cruise and stay holiday dstination - a bit of everything and quite a lot more.
Malaga has a mild winter temperature, and enjoys very long hot and pleasant summers, due to the city being situated between two rivers with mountains behind for shelter. The glorious long golden coastline of the Malaga area is why the city began its long association with tourism.
Malaga is classified as the capital of the Costa del Sol and is found in the famous Andalucia region of Spain which is famed as being the home to Flamenco dancing. The 5th largest city in Spain has a long history which dates all the way back to Roman times. The city has been influenced by many different peoples over the years, and has always had a long history of being linked to the sea, the name, Malaga even originated from the Phoenician word for 'fish salting'. These influences can be seen today and have resulted in a city which is unique, with an enticing mix of historical, architectural and cultural attractions.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >