What can a cruise holiday which takes in the country of Turkey offer you?
Well, the simplest answer is, a whole lot – and probably much more than you might expect too.
- If there’s any word which best sums up Turkey, we’d probably say that word is “surprising”. Being one of the transcontinental countries of the globe, there’s a wonderful mix of Eastern and Western attractions and attitudes here –the best of both worlds, you could easily say. Plus, a very pleasing melding of the ancient and modern is to be found here too; alongside some of the greatest treasures from history, all the vibrancy and entertainments of the best of the new world too. And, we think you’ll be surprised by just how beautiful the country is as well. In short, Turkey has it all – and we couldn’t hope to do anything other than offer up a few tasters of what awaits you out here:
There’s the incredible natural wonder which is Pamukkale, with its breath-taking limestone terraces and hot springs; the no less impressive man-made attraction in Eastern Turkey which is Mount Nemrut, with its towering pyramid-like burial mound and surrounding stone guardians; Istanbul of course, which could run to a whole category just by itself, but make sure you don’t miss out on visiting its AyaSofya Museum, which is quite rightly considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the entire world.
This is just for a start – and you probably won’t know where to start, but what a problem to have!So if you can’t find just the right cruise package to Turkey online, contact our team of experts here and they’ll find it for you.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >