Istanbul is a great cruise destination. It bridges two continents, its where east meets west, a clash of culture, food, people and history, it's fascinating, busy and it's a great place to start or end a cruise and stay holiday. The city itself dates back 3000 years, so as you can imagine there is plenty to see and explore.
If this is your first visit, a tour of the main sights is a good introduction to the city’s treasures, which include the world-famous Blue Mosque and the equally impressive mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent, the vibrant old city, the Grand Bazaar (a maze of narrow streets containing more than 4,000 shops, stalls, restaurants and artisans’ workshops) and the Topkapi Palace, famed for its jewels but which also has spectacular gardens.
Also worth seeing is the ancient Hippodrome - now an open-air museum. And a boat trip across the Bosphorus to view the minarets and grand palaces of the city’s skyline is an unforgettable experience. Feel free to give us a call for more information on Istanbul and to book your cruise deal on 01737 646417
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >