The Far East is a great location for a cruise, or cruise and stay holiday. "Far East" mostly describes East and North East Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Russian Far East, with South Asia also included for economic and cultural reasons.
A tropical climate dominates throughout South East Asia. The entire region - excluding Burma - lies within the tropics. So whenever you decide to visit on your cruise, the temperatures will be either hot or unbelievably hot! Rainfall is notably high across the region but it varies significantly according to the monsoons. The southwest monsoon and the northeast monsoon are mostly responsible for this. However whether it is a dry or wet season, rain tends to fall frequently here.
In Oceanic Asia there is generally a two season climate, the wet season and the dry season. This is dictated by the northeast monsoon from October to April and the southwest monsoon from May to October. Like the other regions, temperatures are hot all year round here, averaging from the low 20s to the low 30s but there is less fluctuation here than in the mainland areas. Call us for more info and to book your cruise deal to the Far East on 01737 64647
Cruises that travel in and around Far East
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >