China is an amazing cruise, or cruise and stay holiday destination. It is a vast sovereign state located in East Asia. It is the world's most populated country, with an incredibly large population of over 1.35 billion!
Covering almost 6 million square miles, China is the world's second largest country by land mass, and depending on the method of measurement, it is either the third or fourth largest area. China's landscape is diverse and vast, ranging from the Gobi and Taklamakan deserts, forest steppes and the in the dry north to wildlife filled rainforests in the wetter south. The Karakoram, Himalaya, Pamir and Tian Shan mountain ranges separate South and Central Asia from China.
China's climate is primarily dominated by very dry seasons and contrasting wet monsoons, which result in distinct temperature fluctuations between winter and summer. In the winter, northern winds deriving from the high-latitude areas are cold and dry. In the summer, southern winds from arriving from the coastal areas at lower latitudes are warm and moist. The climate in China differs greatly from region to region because of the country's incredibly complex Geography. Call us for more info and to book your cruise deal to China on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around China
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >