Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world consisting of 13,466 large and small tropical islands fringed with white sandy beaches. In fact there are so many islands some don’t do not even have names. The country crosses the equator, and is home to over 200 million people. This is a must stop off on a cruise and stay holiday.
Among the best known islands are Bali, Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan (formerly Borneo), Sulawesi, the Maluku Islands and Papua. But Indonesia still has many unexplored islands with grand mountain views, green rainforests to trek through, rolling waves to surf and deep blue seas to dive in, where you can swim with dugongs, dolphins and mantarays.
Because of her location, and geology, Indonesia is blessed with very diverse landscapes, from the rice fields of Java and Bali to the luxuriant rainforests of Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi, to the savannah grasslands of the Nusatenggara islands to snow-capped peaks of West Papua.
The country offers a wide range of animal life also, from the giant Komodo lizard to the Orang Utan and the Java rhino, to the Sulawesi dwarf buffalos, to birds with exquisite plumage like the cockatoo and the bird of paradise. Whales pass by the islands on migrations to and from the Antarctic, and the seas are home to hundreds of species of colourful coral fishCulturally, Indonesia has a rich diversity of ancient temples, music, dances, rituals and ways of life, changing from island to island. Yet where ever you are you will always feel welcomed with a warm and gracious friendliness associated with the Indonesian people.
Cruises that travel in and around Indonesia
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >