Japan is a beautiful holiday destination which is an island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it sits to the east of the Sea of Japan, North Korea, South Korea, China and Russia, spanning from the Sea of Okhotsk with Taiwanin the south the East China Sea to the north. The Kanji that comprises Japan's name means "sun origin", and Japan is often referred to as the "Land of the Rising Sun".
The predominate climate of Japan is temperate, but is varies greatly from north to south. Japan's geographical elements are segmented into six primary climatic zones: Sea of Japan, Hokkaido, Central Highland, Pacific Ocean, Seto Inland Sea, and the Ryūkyū Islands. The most northern zone, Hokkaido, has a notably humid continental climate with warm to cool summers.
The Pacific coastline is typically a humid subtropical climate that sees milder winters with occasional snowfall and humid, hot summers as a result of the south-easterly wind. The Ryukyu Islands also have a subtropical climate, with bearable warm winters and hot summers. All in all it is a great destination for a holiday all round.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >