Bermuda, the fish hook shaped island 600 miles out to sea from the United States, is packed with reminders from colonial times, there are numerous beautiful sand beaches and plenty of friendly local inhabitants. It is very much an Atlantic island and the influence of this ocean is clearly seen in the climate, temperature hardly fluctuates all year round, so when ever you decide to go it will always be warm.
Americans that visit, think the island is quirky and definitely British, but the Brits tend to think of the island as 'Americanised'. However, islanders consider their home to be 100% Bermudian, a product of four centuries of British colonial history in combination with a long reliance on American trade.
You certainly won’t get bored in Bermuda, for a small island there is certainly not a lack of things to do, there are numerous galleries and museums across the island. The sea has big influence on activities, and there are plenty of opportunities to go sailing, fishing or diving. Numerous shipwrecks over the years on Bermuda's coral reefs have now become important dive sites and these can often be the highlight of a stay in Bermuda. Feel free to give us a call for more info on Bermuda and to book your cruise deal on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Bermuda
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >