The Rocky Mountaineer is an unforgettable journey through Canada on a very classic looking and comfortable train. Passing through lively cities, glorious glaciers, pristine wilderness, snow capped mountain peaks, wild animals and picturesque lakes, all from the comfort of a carriage. This in known as one of the great train journeys in the world. The multiple Journeys available on the Rocky Mountaineer are actually quite flexible, and they are of course incredibly scenic at every turn, whichever one you choose. One journey available travels to the West from Vancouver, British Columbia (through Kamloops) to Calgary, Banff or Alberta. It also travels via the Canadian National Railway, through what is known as the "Clouds route" from Vancouver (also via Kamloops) and then ending in Jasper, Alberta. There is also a "Rainforest to Gold Rush route" available over the Canadian National Railway operated section from North Vancouver, travelling through Quesnel and Whistler and then onwards through to Prince George and finishing in Jasper. Whatever route you choose as a fantastic addition to your Canada cruise and stay holiday, they are all incredible so you won't be disappointed with any of them. This truly is one of the most awe inspiring railway journeys you take in the world!
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
The Cruise Traveller.com proudly presents:
Holidays per page
Make an Enquiry
For a quick and simple way to enquire, fill in our online enquiry form...
Get in touch
Call us on:
0207 118 0080
We are open 7 days a week
Request a call back
Why not request a free call back from one of our specialists...
Over 20 years experience...
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >
you can also Ski, Sail or Discover
We have teamed up with some great partners to offer you the complete range of travel options. If you are looking for some winter snow action, a voyage of discovery or that dream location to enjoy your special day, The InternetTraveller.com has it all covered