As the ninth-largest city and part of the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, Dallas covers over 300 square miles and has a population of 1,241,162. The ultra modern and sophisticated city attracts worldwide travellers, making the area a top visitor cruise destination in Texas.
Dallas is centrally located and within a four-hour flight from most North American destinations. Dallas Fort Worth airport is the world's fourth busiest airport, offering nearly 1,750 flights per day and providing non-stop service to 145 domestic and 47 international destinations worldwide annually.
Once in the city, visitors can ride DART, one of the fastest-growing light rail systems in the USA or the historic, free McKinney Avenue Trolley from the Dallas Arts District throughout the Uptown area with its restaurants, pubs, boutique hotels and shops.
Throughout the city, you will enjoy the best shopping in the southwest, four-and five- hotels and restaurants, the largest urban arts district in the nation, 14 entertainment districts and much more. Blend in moderate weather, year round sports and true Southern hospitality for a "taste" of the Dallas difference.
Cruises that travel in and around Dallas
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >