Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, arts, culture and events. From shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, to gondola rides on the canals, to a historic riverfront. Just two miles north of Port Everglades, you can experience a landscaped beachfront promenade, with its signature white wave wall and brick paved path.
It is the perfect place to relax before a cruise and enjoy some Florida Sunshine. With its close proximity to the Cruise port and Miami you can really make the most out of your time here. Dive into the Atlantic, Hike the Everglades or “follow the red brick road” of river walk and discover everything Fort Lauderdale has to offer.
Cruises that travel in and around Fort Lauderdale
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >