Las Vegas, Nevada is an oasis of light located in the middle of a majestic desert. It is a must stop off point on a cruise and stay holiday to the USA. Las Vegas can at times seem more like an amusement park than a city, yet this “Sin City”, with its flashy and neon-lit casinos, offers many different kinds of experiences for travelers looking for a truly enjoyable vacation.
Las Vegas' climate is classified as a subtropical, hot desert climate, which is typical of the Mojave Desert in which it resides. This vibrant city enjoys an abundance of sunshine all year-round and it has an average of about 310 days of sunshine per year! It is virtually free of tornadoes and ice storms, unlike much of the rest of the USA. The summer months of June through to September are notably hot and dry, with a July daily average temperature 38 °C, while at night the temperatures often remain above 27 °C, but most building have air conditioning to avoid any restlessness. There are an average of 135 days of 32 °C highs, and 74 days of 38 °C highs throughout the year. Inevitably most of the days in July and August exceed the latter, and only occasionally failing to reach the former. Humidity is very low here, often under 10%.
Casinos and showgirls are what have always made Las Vegas famous; however, with the diverse selection of hotels, incredible shopping, sumptuous dining options, exciting nightlife and entertainment, great sporting events, and even nature tours of the canyons and desert, there is something that will please every taste and budget.
Whether your visit is to enjoy your honeymoon or simply a vacation with friends, this city can provide you with a lifetime of memories and unexpected encounters. Discover it for yourself! Give us a call for more info on Las Vegas and to book your great value cruise deal on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Las Vegas
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >