Miami is a vibrant cruise and stay holiday destination, high end and stylish and it is one of the world’s most lively cities. From the art deco architecture, contemporary art to the absolute white sandy beaches, Miami an incredible place to visit. There is a large Latin American cultural influence in Miami with an ever active party scene.
Over 80 years after the art deco movement, Miami is still a must on every travellers list to tick off. It is one of the globes trendiest and brightest hot spots. The main part of the city underwent a huge make over, which has lead to the emergence of the Design district and the growing Wynwood area. Midtown is also another place to be seen with plenty of fantastic restaurants, bars and clubs. If being near to a sandy beach is more your thing, go for the South Beach area, with its classic deco buildings, housing hotels, restaurants and bars.
There are so many things to see and do in Miami whilst on a cruise and stay holiday, with opulent resorts, world renowned shopping, internationally recognised dining and excellent nightlife, all combining to result in the popular destination that Miami is! Feel free to give us a call for more information on Miami and to book your cruise deal on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Miami
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >