Amazing theme parks put Orlando on the tourist map, the Orlando area is known globally as the home of Universal and Disney. Orlando is a well known family friendly resort that conveniently has instant access to a thriving and busy cruise terminal.
All the family will love Orlando for one reason or another, whether it’s for a magical trip around Disney, or an action packed time in Universal, there is something there for everyone. Disney account for four theme parks on their own including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Disneys Animal Kingdom. Couple this with their water parks, four golf courses, the Boardwalk and numerous hotel properties, Disney pretty much have everything all the family could want on holiday.
Universal have a fully working studio making television and film productions, which you can visit in between taking a huge dose of white knuckle rides on the various cutting edge attractions. Universal Citywalk offers you the best of music venues, dining options, shopping and cinemas.
Cruises that travel in and around Orlando
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >