With over 70 miles of sandy coastline, a mild all year round climate, and countless days of sunshine, you really can be assured your visit to San Diego will involve sun, sea and surf. The many attractions of this southern Californian city including San Diego zoo, SeaWorld, Californian Legoland and the USS Midway museum also mean that visitors keep on coming back.
Downtown San Diego, is located just minutes from the International airport, each district offers a huge amount of hotels, activities, restaurants, activities and cultural attractions, all very accessible by foot or local public transport.
Historic old buildings sit side by side with modern offices in the historic downtown Gaslamp district, which is home to many shops, boutiques, nightclubs, bars and fine dining restaurants. After dark the whole of the downtown area sparks into life with numerous night clubs, music venues and rooftop bars to choose from. This city really does have much to offer, so why not book your cruise and stay and include San Diego on your itinerary.
Cruises that travel in and around San Diego
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >