Ranked annually among the nation's most visited cities, Charleston is brimming with historic charm. Tucked along the Atlantic coastline and amid the ever bustling Harbour, Historic Downtown Charleston is the Mecca of this historic city, housing various art galleries, boutiques, museums and historic sites.
No matter what your interests are, Charleston caters to each and every individual. Whether it be the South Carolina Aquarium on Charleston Harbor, the breathtaking Boone Hall Plantation or the charming Old City Market, the attractions are endless, as is the beautiful scenery.
Cruises that travel in and around Charleston
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >