You won’t have any trouble finding fun things to do in South Carolina. The problem is deciding what takes priority. Its beach towns are among the most beautiful and most popular in America, while its interior is peppered with lakes, rivers, and parkland. Throw in a solid dose of Old South grandeur in antebellum towns like Charleston and Georgetown, and you’ll have your hands full planning an itinerary.
From upscale Hilton Head to fun-loving Myrtle Beach, South Carolina’s beach scene is hard to beat. It’s easy to see why nearly every visitor to the state heads straight to the coast. But there are other treasures to explore as well. Head Upcountry and you pass through a vast equestrian region on the way to neat mountain towns like Pendleton and Greenville.
Cruises that travel in and around South Carolina
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >