Argentina is a fantastic cruise, or cruise and stay holiday destination. It is the second biggest country in South America, it is famed for the Andes mountain range, its huge production of beef, the tango, football and the Patagonia region of the country. Temperatures range over this vast country, from sub-polar in the south to sub tropical in the north, generally the weather across Argentina is very good during our winter September to March.
Although the most populated areas of Argentina are generally temperate, it has an incredibly diverse climate, ranging from subpolar in the far continental south to tropical in the north. Argentina tourism is represented by its cultural offerings and its plentiful natural assets. The country had over 5 million visitors in 2010, ranking as the top destination in South America, and second in Latin America after Mexico!
Apart from Buenos Aires visitors should try and see the Perito Moreno glacier, the icefields of Patagonia, the Valdivian forests, Iguassu falls and the Andean salt flats. Due to the vast expanse of natural wilderness, there is also a vast range of animal species to be found, from caiman, to capybaras and flamingos to penguins. Call us for up to date cruise deals to Argentina on 01737 646417
Cruises that travel in and around Argentina
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >