Brazil is a great cruise and stay or cruise destination. It's the world's fifth largest country, occupying a vast chunk of South America, and sharing borders with every other nation in it, bar Chile and Ecuador. Brazil is larger than continental USA, so it has a vast amount places to be discovered and enjoyed, both the equator and the Tropic of Capricorn pass though this huge nation. 90% of the country lies within the Tropical region, although over half the population reside in highland or coastal areas, due to the more temperate climate.
The attractions of Brazil, apart from the wonderful weather and friendly people are numerous. You could start your cruise and stay in Rio de Janeiro, the city is famed for its 2 beaches Impanema and Copacabana. Visit Sugar Loaf Mountain on a cable car, travel to the Corcovado and stand under the outstretched arms of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue. Maybe include a quick visit to the mighty Iguazu falls, where over a million gallons of water plumits to the 'Devils Throat' every second.
If you are a nature lover, perhaps you could include Manaus on your itinerary, this historic Amazonian city also boast an Opera House, and acts as a great gateway to the mighty Amazon river. The largest river in the world is host to indigenous tribes, sloths, jaguars, piranhas, snakes, pink dolphins and a huge number of different species of bird, including scarlet macaws and toucans. Or perhaps if you want a different natural paradise, check out the Pantanel, a tropical wetlands, the largest of its kind in the world, with chances to spot anaconda, anteaters, wolves, deer and antelopes.
If you love beaches, Floranopolis could be your solution in Southern Brazil. This dynamic city is home to numerous islands and over 40 beaches. A stay here before travelling to one of the major port cities is well recommended before or after a cruise holiday. Whatever you are looking Brazil has it; so call us today and book you perfect Brazil stay and cruise holiday.
Here are some holidays which include this destination and holiday type
Make an Enquiry
Get in touch
Request a call back
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded >