Cruise the Glorious Rhine
Experience the best of the Rhine
- Return flights from your local airport to Cologne or Dusseldorf
- Return airport-to-Olympia coach transfers
- Five nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea and evening snacks
- A scenic cruise along the Middle Rhine
- A call at Boppard
- A walking tour of Boppard
- A call at Rudesheim
- Calls at Mainz, Koblenz and Cologne
- On-board English commentary
- On-board evening entertainment including a Welcome Cocktail Party and a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing. Single cabins are available for a supplement
Enjoy an unforgettable journey through the beautiful, UNESCO-listed Middle Rhine, and a passage through the fabled Rhine Gorge beneath the legendary Lorelei. Visit the wine town of Rudesheim and historic Mainz, and explore the delightful Ahr Valley on this very special Rhine cruise holiday.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
How to book
1. Make Contact
Get in touch with one of our destination specialists to discuss your plans. Whether you want to discuss this particular itinerary or you have specific requirements that mean we create a totally unique holiday just for you. You can call us or send us an online enquiry and we will call you back to discuss your holiday plans.
Our destination specialists are here to help. They will have firsthand knowledge of the destinations that mean they can answer your questions, make suggestions and give relevant advice to put together your dream holiday.
Your own dedicated specialist travel advisor will help to carefully create your tailor made holiday and send you a detailed itinerary via email for you to look through and refine until you are 100% satisfied.
4. Confirming your holiday
Once your holiday itinerary has been agreed we will ask you to pay the relevant deposit, if applicable, or full payment if your holiday is departing within 14 weeks of booking. You will then receive your full confirmation, payment receipt and ATOL certificate via email within 24 hours of booking.
After booking service
Even after you have booked and paid for your holiday there are bound to be questions you have before you depart on your holiday. We pride ourselves with the Customer Care that we offer and are always here to assist with any pre or post departure assistance you require.
Why not pay a low deposit to secure your holiday, call now for details! Full payment must be taken 14 weeks before departure.
Our opening hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm
Call Free on : 0207 118 0080
Over 20 years experience...
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded>
you can also Ski, Sail or Discover
We have teamed up with some great partners to offer you the complete range of travel options. If you are looking for some winter snow action, a voyage of discovery or that dream location to enjoy your special day, The InternetTraveller.com has it all covered