Jewels of the Rhine Cruise
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE UNTIL 31ST AUGUST!. QUOTE CODE JADTQU WHEN BOOKING*. Life on board Sound Of Music
- Return coach travel from your chosen pick-up point
- One night's bed and breakfast accommodation in an en route hotel
- 7 nights' accommodation in a Moselle Deck double cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Embark in Amsterdam
- Calls in Cologne, Cochem, Boppard, Rudesheim and Mainz
- A scenic cruise along the Middle Rhine and past the Lorelei
- A visit to Strasbourg
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea and snacks
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
- On-board English commentary
- Luggage porterage
- On-board entertainment
- A Welcome Cocktail Party
- The Captain's Farewell Dinner
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Director and Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
A relaxing Rhine cruise
Join Sound of Music to discover the very best of the Rhine as she sails from Amsterdam, through the Rhine Gorge and the Black Forest, to the elegant Swiss city of Basel. Discover Cochem on a short detour into the meanders of the Moselle, call in Boppard and Rudesheim, and make the most of opportunities to visit Mainz and Strasbourg on this wonderful cruise.
There's far more to life on board Sound of Music than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
How to book
1. Make Contact
Get in touch with one of our destination specialists to discuss your plans. Whether you want to discuss this particular itinerary or you have specific requirements that mean we create a totally unique holiday just for you. You can call us or send us an online enquiry and we will call you back to discuss your holiday plans.
Our destination specialists are here to help. They will have firsthand knowledge of the destinations that mean they can answer your questions, make suggestions and give relevant advice to put together your dream holiday.
Your own dedicated specialist travel advisor will help to carefully create your tailor made holiday and send you a detailed itinerary via email for you to look through and refine until you are 100% satisfied.
4. Confirming your holiday
Once your holiday itinerary has been agreed we will ask you to pay the relevant deposit, if applicable, or full payment if your holiday is departing within 14 weeks of booking. You will then receive your full confirmation, payment receipt and ATOL certificate via email within 24 hours of booking.
After booking service
Even after you have booked and paid for your holiday there are bound to be questions you have before you depart on your holiday. We pride ourselves with the Customer Care that we offer and are always here to assist with any pre or post departure assistance you require.
Why not pay a low deposit to secure your holiday, call now for details! Full payment must be taken 14 weeks before departure.
Our opening hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm
Call Free on : 0207 118 0080
Over 20 years experience...
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded>
you can also Ski, Sail or Discover
We have teamed up with some great partners to offer you the complete range of travel options. If you are looking for some winter snow action, a voyage of discovery or that dream location to enjoy your special day, The InternetTraveller.com has it all covered