The Best of Peru Multi-centre holidays
12 Night multi-centre Peru trip with Machu Picchu
£300 per person discount!!
International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
• UK departure and overseas airport taxes
• Accommodation, Itinerary & meal basis as described
• Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Fully escorted by an English-speaking guide throughout
• Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
This 15 day / 12 night tour of Peru is the perfect way to see the most amazing and magnificent sights this country has to offer.
Machu Picchu, Peru has perhaps the most breathtaking archaeological site in the world. Yet it also offers a wealth of other magnificent sights: ancient, colonial and scenic. Staying in good hotels of great character with some free time to relax, this tour reveals Peru’s many wonders, including Cuzco and Arequipa, the Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca and, of course, Machu Picchu.
And on the map, they're here...
How to book
1. Make Contact
Get in touch with one of our destination specialists to discuss your plans. Whether you want to discuss this particular itinerary or you have specific requirements that mean we create a totally unique holiday just for you. You can call us or send us an online enquiry and we will call you back to discuss your holiday plans.
Our destination specialists are here to help. They will have firsthand knowledge of the destinations that mean they can answer your questions, make suggestions and give relevant advice to put together your dream holiday.
Your own dedicated specialist travel advisor will help to carefully create your tailor made holiday and send you a detailed itinerary via email for you to look through and refine until you are 100% satisfied.
4. Confirming your holiday
Once your holiday itinerary has been agreed we will ask you to pay the relevant deposit, if applicable, or full payment if your holiday is departing within 14 weeks of booking. You will then receive your full confirmation, payment receipt and ATOL certificate via email within 24 hours of booking.
After booking service
Even after you have booked and paid for your holiday there are bound to be questions you have before you depart on your holiday. We pride ourselves with the Customer Care that we offer and are always here to assist with any pre or post departure assistance you require.
Why not pay a low deposit to secure your holiday, call now for details! Full payment must be taken 14 weeks before departure.
Our opening hours
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm
Call Free on : 0207 118 0080
Over 20 years experience...
Call us: 0207 118 0080
Why Choose to Cruise With Us
- We offer exemplary service from the day you book, until the day you book again!
- We print and send all documents with Luggage Labels & Ticket Wallet
- We collect and and process all your compulsory Advanced Passenger Information (API)
- We offer flexible worldwide cruising, including single & multi-centre, bespoke itineraries and cruise & stay
- We have personal experience, knowledge and expertise on every cruise we offer
- We take reservations between 8am - 10pm everyday
- We are 100% independent, honest & passionate about Cruise
- We only offer the most highly rated & reviewed hotels on our Cruise & Stay Holidays
- Your money is safe with us, we are fully ABTA & ATOL Bonded>
you can also Ski, Sail or Discover
We have teamed up with some great partners to offer you the complete range of travel options. If you are looking for some winter snow action, a voyage of discovery or that dream location to enjoy your special day, The InternetTraveller.com has it all covered